Hello there, artists of nerdfighteria! After the success of the Nerdfighter Art Tier of last year’s Project for Awesome, I’m teaming up with the P4A team once again and need your help!
The P4A, as always, will be raising money to give to charities. However, some people have more time and talent to give than money (you know who you are) so we’d like to recruit you to provide creations for reward tiers in our IndieGoGo campaign. You create the artwork and it will be and sent to a fellow nerdfighter who claims the perk!
- Ideally, you will be making 15+ items and you will be shipping them to Missoula, Montana to be distributed to the people who claimed the Nerdfighter Art Perk!
- We’re looking for small, easily shipped items. This can include jewelry, knitwear, small plushies, small drawings and paintings, digital art prints, etc.
- The pieces of art do not need to be nerdfighter-themed but it is highly encouraged!
- The estimated worth of the art should be about $25-30 because the perk will be sold for $40. That’s not a strict amount, just keep it in mind when making your proposals!
- If you’re interested, you need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 10th with an example of what you have/will be creating and what quantity. A picture of it for us to see would be extra helpful when sorting through everyone’s submissions!
- We will let you know if it’s reasonable and provide additional information around October 13th, giving you more than a month to complete your pieces.
We’re extremely excited to be working on this project again this year, we hope you’re excited too! ^-^
- Emma, Valerie, and Hank
not just followers, everyone.
I’m here if any of you need to talk<3
The best part is, this post actually does something, it offers support, unlike one of those useless “reblog if you care” posts.
Exactly. Which is why I’ll reblog this one.
A Long Island Iced Bee
Made with Vodka, Gin, Tequila, Rum, and LIVE BEES.
The Long Island Iced Bee is becoming popular in college towns across America despite its noxious odor and the intense throat pain is causes. The bee sting venom is said to accentuate the alcohol for a smooth buzz, but doctors warn the drink can be fatal to those allergic to bees, and is extremely poor for any drinker’s health.
FACTS I JUST MADE UP
people really do believe everything they read on tumblr and I’m making a list of names so if you ever come at me I’ll think ohh they believe in made up facts cool.
Did I just find our Beester drink?
Today at work I was working on a concept plan for an addition to a parking lot, and I had to make the new section a color to make it stand out. None of the colors seemed to be working for me. I had to go to the last resort, red, which is dangerous because some people see it as an angry color. Before giving up completely, I tried a red-orange to try and soften it up a bit, and it actually looked alright.
I FUCKING DREW THE PARKING LOT BLOOD ORANGE.
I know that I haven’t been around and have been way too busy being an adult and stuff, but I just wanted to come back and say that I love you all =)
Find three hobbies you love: one to make you money, one to keep you in shape, and one to be creative.
I kind of like it.
Filming a rainbow when suddenly.
what the fuck
The gays are angry
the bifrost is here and Thor is mad
"If I’m James Dean you’re Audr—"
Andrew: “You should listen to this song, it makes me think of you!”
Me: “I was too distracted trying to figure out if the lead singer is male or female.”
Photo with 1 note
"You shall love your crooked neighbor with all your crooked heart."
(and wear the ring with the crooked heart on your crooked finger)
Shout out to Adam on Etsy for my beautiful new spinner ring
On July 11th, you can score a FREE 7-Eleven Slurpee! To make this freebie even better, you can also score FREE snacks for an entire week from July 12th - 19th. Just download the 7-Eleven app on your smartphone to redeem these freebies. More details here. Enjoy :)
Page 1 of 81